Although it was initially established as an electronics service, today Digital Logic LTD bases its activities on the various electronic equipment design, development, and manufacture.
Digital Logic Ltd – Business Structure
Accordingly, within the organizational structure separate sectors were formed, all serving the special purposes:
- Electronics Service, with 45 years of the business tradition, was the core of the whole company’s growth. Nowadays, it still performs tasks related to electronic devices, audio-video equipment, telephone exchanges, mobile phones, and computer servicing. The key to electronic service success is the constant market monitoring and engagement of experienced service technicians. This professional team can complete every required task in the field of electronic servicing.
- Project & Development Department establishment was the result of our need to handle the entire production process, starting from conceptual design, through design, development, and ultimately, electronic devices production. Since the electronic equipment functionality lays in its software, the Project & Development Department consists of two units, the Software, and the Hardware unit. Entire product lines are developed and manufactured by Digital Logic Ltd. This department takes all the credits for Digital Logic innovative solutions, product line functionality, and upgrades capability.
- Production is an independent sector engaged in electronics and other components manufacture and assembly. Its team takes care of all the hardware project manufacturing processes until the final product is made. Besides, the Production Sector performs safety and quality control. Also. it closely collaborates with the Project & Development Department and takes part in the prototypes development and preliminary testing. As a result, running our own manufacture brought us plenty of advantages as the company in the electronics industry. Besides a quick response to customer orders, better quality control, and dynamic, it increases the capability to placed on the market the newly developed devices much faster and easier.
- The sector of Autonomous Identification Systems (AIS) designs, manufactures and works on the implementation and maintenance of the Autonomous Identification Systems and Access Control Systems. Those activities include work on Systems for employee presence control, Access control to premises and facilities, along with the ability to create multiple types of access barriers, as well as control of the industrial machine production
- Ticketing Sector was established to meet the requirements of transport companies and Bus carriers. This was of vital significance for uniting systems of Electronic Fare Collection and GPS satellite tracking of vehicles, additional monitoring basic telemetry data such as speed, temperature, engine RPM, and fuel level. Based on that data it is possible to monitor the entire fleet of vehicles, allowing transport companies to fully control its vehicles and provide greater safety and comfort for its passengers and transported goods.
- Satellite telemetry, tracking, and control of the vehicles is a set of services that stand out as a unique entity. These services engage employees from various company sectors and have currently considered the activities with a significant influence on company growth and development.
- The internet Sector was established to perform international trade operations as a priority in the development plans of the company. Its basic purpose is the organization of online trade and as such, it found the place in the organizational scheme of the company. Packaged products distributed through the Internet sector are designed for easy installation and use, based on Plug and Play principles so that customers all around the world can easily receive full technical support and functionality of all delivered systems.
- Booking Sector emerged as a logical extension of cooperation with the transporting companies and Bus carriers. The idea was to make the most of the possibility to simultaneously use information about timetables, vehicle movements, and the available vacant seats in the comprehensive system of online ticket reservations and purchase. Thanks to the Booking Systems passengers have access to the timetable of arrivals and departures and current positions of vehicles, for easier reservation and purchase of tickets. This significantly relieves transport companies and Bus carriers’ infrastructure and provides them with a reliable system of online reservations and ticket sales.
- The Administration and Management department is not a sector in the true sense of the word, because their activities are related to the organization and administrative support to all business sectors.
Our company is in constant development, permanently advancing and working on the development of new, unique solutions for the electronic and IT industry.
The time that comes announces an even greater need for diversification of production, which will hopefully cause the forming of new sectors in the organizational structure of the company.
Digital Logic Ltd
Company Address: Nemanjina 57A, Pozarevac, Serbia
General Manager: Sladjan Simic