Bussiness Structure of Digital Logic
Although it initially operated solely as an electronics service, today Digital Logic LTD bases its activities on the design, development and manufacture of various types of electronic equipment.
Accordingly, within the organizational structure separate sectors were formed, all with special purposes:
- Electronics Service with 45 years of tradition is the developing base of the whole company. It is still successfully performing tasks related to the servicing of electronic devices, audio-video equipment, telephone exchanges, mobile phones and computers. The key to a successful servicing of electronic equipment is constant monitoring of the market, and hiring a professional team of experienced service technicians who can finish each and every required task.
- Project and Development Department was created out of the need to fully round the production process, from conceptual design, through design, development and ultimately – production of electronic devices. Since the operation of electronic equipment depends of the software that runs it, the Project and Development Department is divided into Software and Hardware unit. All products are developed and manufactured by Digital Logic LTD and their functionality and capability of upgrading are mainly the result of work of the Project and Development Department and its innovative solutions.
- The Production is a separate sector intended for assembly of electronic and other components, all the way to the production of final product. In addition, the Production Sector performs safety and quality control, also collaborating with the Project and Development Department on the development of prototypes and their preliminary tests. The advantage of company that owns its own products in the electronics industry is multiple. Besides quick response to customer orders and providing better quality control and dynamic, it provides manufacturing environment where new devices are developed and placed on market far easier and faster.
- Sector of Autonomous Identification Systems (AIS) designes, manufactures, and works on implementation and maintenance of the Autonomous Identification Systems and Access Control Systems. Those activities include work on Systems for employee presence control, Access control to premises and facilities, along with the ability to create multiple types of access barriers, as well as control of the industrial machine production
- Ticketing Sector was established to meet the requirements of transport companies and Bus carriers, which were vital for uniting systems of Electronic Fare Collection and GPS satellite tracking of vehicles, additionaly monitoring basic telemetry data such as speed, temperature, engine RPM and fuel level. Based on that data it is possible to monitor the entire fleet of vehicles, allowing transport companies to fully control its vehicles and provide greater safety and comfort for its passengers and transported goods.
- Satellite telemetry, tracking and control of the vehicles does not exist as a separate sector, but as a set of services stands out as separate entity. This services engage employees from various sectors and are currently ranked as activities with the fastest rate of growth and development.
- Internet Sector was established to perform international trade operations as a priority in the development plans of the company. Its basic purpose is organization of online trade and as such it found the place in the organizational scheme of the company. Packaged products distributed through the Internet sector are designed for easy installation and use, based on Plug and Play principles, so that customers all around the world can easily receive full technical support and functionality of all delivered systems.
- Booking Sector emerged as a logical extension of cooperation with the transporting companies and Bus carriers. Idea was to make the most of possibility to simultaneously use information about timetables, vehicle movements and the available vacant seats in the comprehensive system of online ticket reservation and purchase. Thanks to the Booking Systems passengers have access to the timetable of arrivals and departures and current position of vehicles, for easier reservation and purchase of tickets. This significantly relieves transport companies and Bus carriers infrastructure and provides them with reliable system of online reservations and ticket sales.
- The Administration and Management department is not sector in the true sense of the word, because their activities are related to the organization and administrative support to all business sectors.
Our company is in constant development, permanently advancing and working on development of new, unique solutions for electronic and IT industry.
The time that comes announces an even greater need for diversification of production, which will hopefully cause forming of new sectors in the organizational structure of the company.
Digital Logic Ltd.
Company Address: Nemanjina 57A, Pozarevac, Serbia
General Manager: Sladjan Simic