NFC Reader – µFR Nano
- Absolutely bestselling NFC Reader by Digital Logic
- Full NFC compliant NFC Reader.
- Built in hardware encryption, fully featured free Software development kit, all hardware platforms supported.
- Easy implementation for hobbyists and professional developers.
- Connectivity: USB and RS232
- Dimensions: 86.5 x 27 x 10 mm
NFC Reader – DL533N USB Dongle
- NFC reader build upon NXP PN533 NFC chip according to manufacturers recommendations and guidelines.
- Full NFC forum compliant NFC reader and LibNFC compatible device.
- Large libNFC community is a good starting point for further development.
- Compact NFC hardware ideal for users looking for basic portable device.
NFC Reader – µFR Classic
- High quality RFID reader device with maximal reading distance according to ISO14443.
- Fully featured cross-platform free SDK makes it ideal for rapid application development.
- This RFID NFC Reader is designed for advanced users and developers.
- NFC tag emulation, controllable RGB LED lights, RF Booster
- Available in two versions: μFR CLASSIC (rugged desktop version) and μFR CLASSIC CS (slim, ISO card size version).
NFC Reader – µFR Classic CS
- Smaller form factor of the uFR Classic NFC Reader. Other than physical appearance, all other features remain the same.
- RF Booster (optional upgrade) provides up to 50% increased reading range on advance cryptography cards such as DESFire and JCOP cards.
- SAM support (optional upgrade)
- Completely customizable outward appearance.
- Dimensions: 85.6 x 54.5 x 8 mm
Access Control NFC Reader – Base HD
- Wall mountable NFC RFID Reader/Writer with built-in access control I/O module with relays, used primarily for Access Control.
- Low power and high performance NFC RFID reader supporting up to 320 meters (1000 ft) of cable installation while maintaining full performance.
- RFID reader is intended for developing Access Control where PC host is far away from the device.
- Autonomous device (host independent).
Wireless RFID NFC Reader – TWR Pro
- Revolutionary and innovative Wireless RFID Reader, based on 13,56MHz RFID and 433MHz wireless technology.
- Battery powered autonomous device. Low power RFID Reader, primarily intended for time attendance and loyalty systems.
- It comes with SDK and is meant for Time Attendance developers and integrators.
- This RFID reader device is intended for advanced integrators.
NFC Reader – µFR Advance
- Upgraded version of uFR Classic NFC RFID reader with additional features such as: built-in RTC (Real Time Clock) and internal EEPROM NV memory.
- Provides higher security level. User configurable, password protected part of EEPROM is convenient for storing sensitive data, like license keys or similar.
- RFID reader device is primarily intended for developing companies and individuals (professionals and hobbyist) for further application and turnkey solutions development.
PC/SC RFID Smart Card Reader – DL533R CS
- The PR5331C3HN is a highly integrated transceiver module for contactless PCSC Smart Card Reader/Writer communication at 13.56 MHz.
- The protocol between the host controller and the PR5331C3HN, on top of this physical link is the CCID protocol.
Power Bridge for Android – PBA
- Charge you Android device and communicate with the uFR Series NFC reader at the same time over the same micro USB port.
- Many different APB models are available depending on the necessary connection types.
- Product customization is available.
LibNFC NFC Reader – DL533N CS
- The DL533N CS NFC RFID reader writer with PN533 enables reading and writing of NFC cards and tags as well as NFC P2P communication.
- The device is produced by Digital Logic LTD. It is build upon the NXP PN533 chip according to manufacturers recommendations and guidelines.
- NXP PN533 supports the full range of the NFC Forum specifications and standards.