1. Starting software – NFC RFID Reader port is closed NFC, NTAG, RFID
2. Reader Port is open – NFC RFID device detected NFC, NTAG, RFID
3. Card information is displayed – Card type (MIFARE Ultralight® in this case) and serial number (UID) NFC NTAG RFID
4. Page address 0 is read and page content is displayed (04 56 F6 2C) NFC, NTAG, RFID
5. Linear read of the card data, starting from user data address 0 with the lenght of 18 bytes. Data displayed is Digital Logic Ltd. NFC, NTAG, RFID
6. Software for locking NFC card data – Prevention of further data change. Reader Port is closed NFC, NTAG, RFID
7. Reader port is open – device is detected. NFC NTAG RFID
8. Card information is displayed – Card type (MIFARE Ultralight® in this case) and serial number (UID)
9. Displaying locked pages with the NFC NTAG RFID “Read lock bytes” function
Close your account?
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?